Win an E-Type Jaguar vs Aston Martin Driving with Hot Ride Experience
Win one of THREE Jaguar vs Aston Martin Driving with Hot Ride experiences courtesy of Red Letter Days. Get behind the wheel of two incredible feats of British engineering with this adrenaline-fuelled E-Type Jaguar versus Aston Martin DB9 driving experience in Oxfordshire. Begin with a detailed safety briefing before receiving a familiarisation lap courtesy of a fully qualified instructor. Once acquainted with racing lines, take the sleek Aston Martin DB9 for six rip-roaring laps of the one mile circuit followed by six further unforgettable laps in the iconic E-Type Jaguar. Feel every twist, turn and bend of this circuit behind the wheel of these British beauties! To conclude, hold on tight for a high-speed passenger lap in a hot hatch driven by a professional.
- The prize draw closes at midnight on 18th May 2021.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 17 and over who hold a full manual driving licence.
- There are three prizes consisting of an E-Type Jaguar Vs Aston Martin Driving With Hot Ride Experience.
- Prize is valid for 20 months
- The winner will be the first three people drawn at random from all valid entries after the closing date and notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing. The winner has 30 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
- This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
Full terms and conditions can be found at https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html
At least one Friday per month (or choose to pay an extra £25 for a weekend date).
Maximum weight is 18 stone, minimum height is 5' and maximum height is 6'6''. To ensure participation, a disclaimer must be signed on the day to confirm ownership of a full manual driving licence.
Driving might be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds) which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue (if in any doubt).
Expect to be at the circuit for up to two hours including the briefing, 12 miles of driving and the hot lap. Please arrive promptly (or risk missing part or all of the experience). Driving commences around 45 mins after the booked start time.
Numbers on the Day
All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis. Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. There are likely to be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) with trousers, long sleeves and narrow, flat-soled shoes to negotiate pedals that are close together.