• CAPRI AT 50. We gather all the key models of the Ford Capri from 1.3L to 2.8i to assess its impact. PLUS racing legend Jochen Mass on the RS Capris, and battling BMW in the European Touring Car Championship
• LIFE CYCLE. The life and times of a Volkswagen Golf GTI MkI
• EPIC RESTORATION. Turning the Pininfarina Ferrari 512S Modulo into a road car
• THE COLLECTOR. David Newton’s collection comprises cars that made an impression during his Seventies childhood, from Austin to Porsche.
• THE LIST. We put Bentley designer Crispin Marshfield in a Porsche 928GTS for the day.
• THE DAIMLER SP250 TEST DRIVER. Celebrating 60 years of the Daimler SP250 by joining original development driver John Box on his 1958 Welsh test route.
• 40 YEARS SINCE LOTUS’ LAST F1 CHAMPIONSHIP. Reliving the year of the marque’s final F1 title with a drive in a 1978 Lotus Esprit S2 Championship Model. PLUS 1978 F1 World Champion Mario Andretti relives the marque’s last winning season
• A FAIR OLD CLIP. Braving the Trident Clipper V8: luxury sports car or brutal GT?
• Columnists Quentin Willson, Gordon Murray and John Fitzpatrick
Plus the most exciting news, events and markets coverage