Britain's longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring 41 years ago, and it still does today.
To celebrate this important milestone we've added a raft of new series including: Quentin Willson on the cars to buy now, Epic Restorations, The Life Cycle of a Classic, The List where readers get to drive their dream car, The Collectors and My Life in Cars.
Each month Classic Cars will continue to bring you the most in-depth features on exciting cars from the past and the visionary people behind them; plus the latest and sharpest coverage of news, events, market trends and buying advice to help you get the most from your classic motoring.
Classic Cars magazine is called Thoroughbred & Classic Cars outside the UK.
I hope you enjoy the new look Classic Cars.
Phil Bell, editor
For the latest subscription offer, click here.
To buy Classic Cars on Android platforms, click here
March 2015 issue, on sale January 28
• 500bhp pioneers unleashed – Ferrari F50 takes on Lamborghini Diablo SV and Jaguar XJ220. We find out if reality lives up to the hype
• The List Reader Marcus Cartwright wanted to sample a sports car totally different from the Porsches in his garage – so we lent him a TVR Griffith 500 for the day
• Ferrari 500 TRC Track-test of the car that Lucien Bianchi and Georges Harris drove to first in class and seventh overall in the 1957 Le Mans 24-hours
• 500-mile challenge We take a Triumph TR4A and MGB on a two-day adventure calling in at Snetterton, Brands Hatch, Thruxton and Castle Combe
• The Collector From a Mini Cooper S to an ex-BTCC Peugeot 406, former professional racing driver Patrick Watts aims to extract maximum enjoyment from his cars
• Life Cycle The first owner of this Ford Sierra RS500 used his parents’ Rolls-Royce as a part-exchange – without their knowledge. It has gone on to lead an eventful life
• Life in Cars Stef Proietti lives and breathes Fiat 500s but his car CV has included an Alfetta GTV, a Renault 5 racer, a Lancia Delta Integrale and a Ferrari F355
• Epic Restoration A quick repair stop for this Ford Mustang GT500 tribute turned into a painstaking ground-up restoration complete with obsessively correct replicated Shelby details
• Buying Guide Follow our five vital steps to finding the finest Mercedes-Benz 500E or E500 supersaloon that your money can buy
• Classic Punts The editorial team's greatest hits and misses, with Quentin Willson and Tom Tjaarda pitching in
Unmissable regulars includes new 10-page markets section with Quentin Willson
• The Month In Cars London Classic Car Show Featuring the cars that made it such a capital event, including Lancia Stratos, McLaren M29 and Tojeiro-JAP. Plus: F1 design deity Adrian Newey honoured Events planner: Three pages of must-go-to classic events for all of 2015
• The Market Smart Buys Quentin Willson reckons you can get both fun and a profit from a Porsche 944 Turbo Convertible and an AC Aceca, and tips the Lamborghini Gallardo Spider as one to watch Market Watch Russ Smith wishes he’d bought an Aston Martin DB4 and predicts growing demand for Porsche 911 models built from 1973 to 1989 Temptations Nine cars for sale that we think are worth a look in the month ahead
• Barn Finds Nigel Boothman uncovers a US treasure trove that includes a 1916 Paterson, a 1911 Chalmers and a 1900 Locomobile, and contemplates the wisdom of restoring an Alvis 12/50
• The Insiders
Quentin Willson on why it’s worth tracking down, and buying, the lowest-mileage car you can find
Tom Tjaarda explains why Turin is no longer Europe’s motor city
Simon Kidston reveals whether he bought the Lancia Aurelia that so seduced him last month
• Books and models New releases on Lamborghini test driver Valentino Balboni, the Spa 24 Hours and Jim Clark, plus a 1:18-scale Tyrell P34 and other just-released minitaures
• Letters - Who can help track down an Opus DKW race car?
• Ads on Test – we try out real cars for sale: Lancia Beta Coupé 2000, Aston Martin Virage, Rolls-Royce Phantom II and Mercedes-Benz 230E
• Our Cars - Quentin becomes a Mustang owner, Nathan buys a Mercedes 230 C, Malcolm finishes his Siam Di Tella Magnette’s Argentine adventure and Phil treats the E-type to a deep clean
• Cars for sale – more than 1000 to choose from
PLUS Advertise your classic in Classic Cars magazine for FREE. For details, click here