about classic cars
Britain's longest-established classic car magazine defined the world of classic motoring in 1973, and it still does today.
Each issue is packed with unique feature series that you won't find in any other magazine.
Hover your mouse over each image to find out more
PLUS ALL YOUR FAVOURITE REGULARS
• QUENTIN WILLSON. Our columnist started wheeling and dealing in classic cars back in his student days and became famous on TV with Top Gear and The Car's the Star. Now he's back with The Classic Car Show.
• TOM TJAARDA. With a CV that includes Ghia, Pininfarina, Italdesign, Ford and Fiat, our columnist has designed cars as diverse as the De Tomaso Pantera and the Ford Fiesta MkI.
• SIMON KIDSTON. As a classic car consultant, concours judge, event presenter and more, our columnist lives in the elite orbit of rare and collectible classic cars.
• THE MONTH IN CARS. Sam Dawson and his team of newshounds brings you inside stories on the most exciting cars that we find while bouncing around the world visiting the best race weekends, shows, tours and concours.
• MARKET WATCH. Russ Smith analyses the latest auction results, scans the classifieds and gets the insider's view from the trade to bring you the hot trends on what's going up, what's going down and what's dead in the water.
• BARN FINDS. Nigel Boothman wades through nettles, dodges growling Alsations and peers into gloomy barns and sheds to find dust-laden beauties.
• OUR CARS. Phil Bell and his petrol-breathing gang of writers reveal the joys and, er, shall we call them challenges, of buying, driving and quite often fixing their own classics.
• BUYING GUIDE. Armed with our advice culled from the best experts and most experienced owners you'll be able to buy with confidence.
• ADS ON TEST. Each month we pick on four of the cars advertised in Classic Cars to find out if they look and drive as well as they should.
• BOOKS AND MODELS. We rate the latest releases.
• WHY I LOVE. Racing drivers, designers and car engineers tell us about their moroting passions, from a favourite racing livery to an exquisite design detail.
• PRICE GUIDE QUARTERLY. 1200 models reviewed; climbers and fallers revealed